A full service VT wedding consultant can save you numerous hours of making sure that each detail of your wedding goes as planned, making them well worth the investment. Take the time to explore the wedding planning information on each side of this page for some of the best wedding consultants and wedding planners available anywhere in Vermont. Their experience in organizing numerous Vermont country weddings and receptions provides valuable advice and wedding planning guidance. If you are planning a destination Vermont wedding, browse the information below. Our suggested Vermont Wedding Consultants have experience and will assist you every step of the way.
A Vermont wedding consultant will not only save you time, but also a lot of stress on your special day. You don’t want to worry about how the rest of the ceremony is going when you are concentrating on the duties of your own role. He or she will usually be there for the majority of your wedding day to make sure that all vendors not only show up, but also to ensure that they do an adequate job of providing for your wedding.
Waybury Inn ~ East Middlebury, VT
"The Waybury Inn, a great place to begin!"
Odyssey Events VT ~ Bridgewater Corner, VT
We work for YOU to make your special day all that you want it to be.
A professional wedding consultant will:
• Help with the creation of a personalized wedding theme
• Refer and contact wedding vendors, get estimates, set up and attend all appointments with you, review each contract before signing to ensure that everything is as it should be
• Hire a good caterer and help select a menu that suits your needs
• Order your wedding invitations, make sure that they are sent out on time, and track responses for floor plans and seating arrangements
• Guest assistance, including travel arrangements, hotel rooms, and welcome baskets
• Budget planning to make sure that all funds are allocated towards each aspect of the wedding
• Create a wedding timeline schedule for the bride and bridal party which outlines the events of the wedding day
• Confirm all vendors a week or two before the wedding, and on the wedding day
• Coordinate the wedding rehearsal and the wedding ceremony
The Vermont wedding consultants we suggest have long-standing relationships with local vendors, Vermont products, Vermont florists, and unique one-of-a-kind wedding accessories and items that will enhance your wedding day experience. If you choose to take your wedding vows in Vermont they can assist with the necessary officiants. Vermont destination weddings can be dirt road simple and elegant affairs or can be held at a famous Vermont ski resort, spa resort, and historic country inn. The professional wedding planners we suggest will usually be at your wedding party for the majority of your wedding day to make sure that all vendors not only show up but also to ensure that they do an adequate job of providing for your wedding.